Mar 30, 2010

MCA, Oh MCA

Over the weekend, something strange took place. MCA actually elected an adulterous man to lead their party. Not that I am suddenly interested in the affair of that purposeless political party, but is just that I am wondering why MCA is so lack of leaders? And in fact the delegates were so lack of choices they basically had to choose between a do-nothing man (OKT), an adulterous man (CSL) and a self-righteous man (OTK).
On another note, I was just thinking if let’s say 50% of the delegates were women. Do you think CSL would be elected? But then again, I expect too much from MCA women. Hope that longkang cum charity former MP – CMF, would not let all the MCA women down and prove me wrong. Well, I really don’t know what would happen to MCA. That is for the voters to decide in the next GE. But if you were to look at US politics, Democrats actually paid for Clinton’s sin. I remember vividly, Bush’s slogan in 2000 was ‘Bring Dignity Back to the White House’, and Al Gore lost. Four years later, Bush beat Kerry again. The thing is, because of Clinton’s mischievous act, Democrats actually suffered badly for a decade until Obama came. So the consequences may vary depending on how high the morality of the people.
As for now, MCA is celebrating. Because, now everyone can become President, even an adulterous man can.

No comments: